byuu v0.10 released
byuu v0.10 released2020-02-14 08:39:56
Another beta before a v1 release ...
If folks could please test this and let me know of any serious issues, I'd like to get those addressed before releasing a final v1 release build. Thanks!
- update driver settings when changing audio and input drivers
- correct sound output when not outputting at 48KHz
- correct sound output when changing frequency after game is loaded
- show program icon when game is not loaded
- move from native status bar to higan/bsnes-style status bar
- fix a bug with WonderSwan internal EEPROM data
- fix hotkey polling in fullscreen mode
- added joypad support
- fixed initial bindings for gamepad axes and hats
- allow multi-selection clear on input mappings
- added path searching to higan::Node::find()
- added higan::Node::scan() to locate relative tree nodes
- exposed settings for color bleed/emulation, interframe blending, overscan
- default to Path::desktop() instead of Path::user() for loading games
Known issues with v0.10:
- region detection is not working (PAL games are running at NTSC speeds)
Permalink • 2 Comments • #releases
dolphin2020-02-20 20:13:34Hi, thanks for your effort.
Suggestion: xBRZ and xBR-mode7 shaders aren't well implemented, the output is still pixelated.
Maybe an xBRZx6 in filter mode would work better.
I'm enjoying your emulator so far. Where should I report the bugs I find?