bsnes v112 released
bsnes v112 released2019-12-05 07:00:45
bsnes v112 was released on October 20th, 2019. The full changelog is below.
- improved Super Game Boy audio support
- fixed two small sprite issues affecting Star Ocean with the accurate PPU
- added deterministic rewind support; rewind is now 100% safe when enabled
- added a safer save state serialization method for Tales of Phantasia and Star Ocean
- fixed detection of ST010 and ST011 HLE when DSP firmware is missing
- added SHVC-2P3B-01 prototype board mapping for Kunio-kun Tournament Special
- improved the frame advance functionality to be more responsive
- added a scanline override for the fast PPU for the Japanese version of NHL '94
- added new preset buttons to the driver settings to make adaptive sync and dynamic rate control easier to configure
- by request, I added a pseudo-fullscreen mode to continue displaying the status bar
- added run-ahead support of up to four frames
- optimized save state serialization performance [Alcaro, byuu]
- added serialization to the SDD1 decompressor for the new deterministic save state mode
- removed the fast PPU tile caching; as it was not helping speed and made serialization more expensive
- RetroArch: added Super Game Boy support
- RetroArch: added a core change that removes a frame of input latency
- Linux: added a fix for a rare crashing issue with SDL joypads
(reposting due to the CMS update.)
Permalink • #release • Comment
Comments are manually moderated. HTML and Markdown are not parsed.
Captcha: Flipper and Ecco are examples of what type of aquatic mammal?