Filter: #all #release #emulation #programming #untagged Archive
bsnes v111 released2019-10-05 06:08:28
Update 1: there was a minor issue with the Super Game Boy audio fix when using save states, so I posted v111.1 to address this.
Update 2: and another fix for the accurate PPU renderer, a slight sprite flickering issue in Star Ocean, so v111.2 is up.
Update 3: and one final fix, save state stability improvements when using rewind. It really only affected Tales of Phantasia and Star Ocean, but they're such great games that it was worth the effort. v111.3 is up as a result.
In celebration of reaching zero issues and zero pull requests on GitHub, I'm releasing bsnes v111 today.
- fixed audio crackling in Super Game Boy emulation
- fixed NTSC region detection in Hanguk Pro Yagu
- fixed boot hnaging issue in Kishin Douji Zenki - Tenchi Meidou
- fixed slowdown issue in Mega Man X2 & X3
- added mute hotkey
- added HD mode 7 adjustment hotkeys
- added 18 pixel shaders including AANN, CRT-Royale, XBRz, and more
- added hotfix for The Hurricanes tile glitch during intro (happens on real hardware)
- added hotfix for Magical Drop which can hang after game over in Tokoton mode (happens on real hardware)
- added scanline override for NHL '94
- added fix for enterig folder names into the BrowserDialog filename box
- shrunk the fast PPU's Pixel struct, which gives a 3% performance boost [Alcaro]
- allow SRAM sizes of 2 megabits (for SA-1 homebrew developers)
- improved HDMA timing to fix a slight flickering issue in Full Throttle - All-American Racing
- fixed an issue with bsnes not remembering the user audio frequency setting across runs
- many libretro build improvements [rtretiakov, orbea]
Link #bsnes #snes #emulation #release