Filter: #all #release #emulation #programming #untagged Archive
bsnes v110 released2019-09-20 11:07:19
Today I'm releasing bsnes v110, which provides stability improvements and bug-fixes over v109.
Also, the downloads are now ZIP files, so that third-party software is not required to open them.
- improved ExLoROM support (fixes Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 fan translation)
- several improvements to the libretro target, including macOS and Android platform support
- fixed an issue where the Alt key wasn't activating the menu on the Windows port
- removed 2160p HD mode 7 setting, due to Direct3D 9.0 texture size limits of 2048x2048
- reverted fresh configuration files to using the safer hardware drivers
- disabled the ASIO driver due to lack of support
- fixed a crashing issue when idling with the snow effect enabled
- added IOKit joypad support for macOS [Sintendo]
- added fast PPU render cycle position override for Firepower 2000's title screen
- ported higan's accurate PPU renderer back to bsnes to add sprite caching for Wolfenstein 3D
Link #bsnes #snes #emulation #release